- 02/07/2020 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- 02/08/2020 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- 02/09/2020 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Garden Expo is a midwinter oasis for people ready to venture out and dig their hands in the dirt. Now in its 27th year, this three-day event celebrates the latest trends in gardening, landscaping and edibles, and attracts more than 20,000 people from across the Midwest. Join other gardening enthusiasts to share ideas, gain inspiration and create something new.
- Learn something new at one of the more than 150 free educational seminars and demonstrations.
- Visit with hundreds of businesses, independent contractors, nonprofits and artists to share ideas and learn about the newest in gardening, landscaping and local foods.
- Discuss innovative gardening techniques with experts from
- Relax with a casual walk through the central garden—courtesy of Wisconsin Nursery & Landscape Association, Madison Chapter Inc.
- Purchase seeds, tools and everything else you need to be ready when the trees bud and the ground thaws.
Advance tickets are available online at store.wigardenexpo.com.
Please visit this link if you're a Dane County Parks volunteer interested in staffing the Dane County Parks booth as a representative of the parks - contact Rhea Stangel-Maier at 608-516-3703 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center