Prairie Planting & Prairie Maintenance!
Interested in volunteering your time to help plant, water and care for a pollinator garden and prairie restoration dedicated to native pollinators and educating the public? The Friends of Capital Springs Recreation Area and Madison Area Master Gardeners would love your help!
We will be working just outside the Lussier Family Heritage Center (3101 Lake Farm Road, Madison 53711), so volunteers can park close to the work area and use the restrooms in the Center.
SUMMER VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE
· The next work day is Friday, June 15.
· We need volunteers to help plant 300 plants on July 6!
· Work parties set for the first and third Friday of every month through September. Come any of these work days for any amount of time that fits your schedule.
· 9 am to noon
· Meet at the Lussier Family Heritage Center, 3101 Lake Farm Road, Madison 53711.
· All tools are provided.
· Please bring drinking water, sun protection, and your own work gloves (if you choose – we have them as well).
· Contact Clare Carlson with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and 608-513-3252.